August 22, 2021.
I’ve featured our latest post on our other blog, The Travels of Bbqboy and Spanky. You can find the post HERE.
(note: there will often be an overlap between the two blogs. Because we cover a bit more than Spain in this post we decided to post this one on our other site).
The post covers:
– A recap of how we ended up living in Nerja and why it remains, for now, a perfect base for the times
– Spanish bureaucracy and renewing our non-lucrative Residence visa and working on getting a Spanish driver’s license
– Why summer on the Costa del Sol is our least favorite season
– On the state of the world and its impact on travel and the blog
– Our plans for the next few months: domestic travel, Mexico, and more Youtube videos!
Hope you enjoy the post!
Join Our Newsletter
If you haven’t subscribed yet and want to get our posts sent to your email, just insert your email address below. It’s free!